Giles will advise throughout and provide experienced guidance about how to handle the various challenges that arise.
- Jean Young, HR Manager
on the right path
Leighton Taylor will advise throughout and provide experienced guidance about how to handle the various challenges that arise.
- Chris White, Global BD & Marketing Director, Turner & Townsend
Recruiting with Leighton Taylor is very straightforward and helps to lighten the load.
- Jean Young, HR Manager, Goodman Derrick
When looking for a new job, it is so valuable to feel like you matter and that’s what you get with Leighton Taylor.
- Kaye Cousins, BD Manager, Freshfields
REGISTER WITH USQuick Links Advice & FAQs News & Views Charter of Business
Leighton Taylor promotes diversity, equality and fair treatment in all aspects of our work.
It is our policy that as a provider of marketing and business development recruitment services, we will work to address existing inequalities, eliminate discrimination and promote equal opportunities and diversity. We translate this into all aspects of our everyday work and will aim to prevent discrimination or other unfair treatment against any of our staff or any users of our services regardless of gender, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origins, disability, sexual orientation or political and religious beliefs.
We aim to model best practice by recognising and valuing the contribution of all our staff so that it is supportive, just and free from discrimination. We will achieve this by:
- Constantly reviewing how we attract candidates so that we see individuals from the most diverse pool of talent available.
- Consulting with and educating our clients about diversity issues.
- Applying objective criteria to assess potential suitability for jobs on behalf of our clients.
- Monitoring and evaluating activities and outcomes and reviewing policies and practices where appropriate.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce that is able to deliver high quality services that are fair, accessible and responsive.